Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I guess it wouldn't be prudent to post all 20 something photos...

So I actually ended up going to Carbondale on Saturday. My parents, sister, and I loaded up and headed out to SIU to look at the campus. Luckily, they were having an orientation day for undergrads so I was able to grab one of the leaders and have her teach me the complicated method used for navigating Faner Hall. Actually, she didn't know and had to call for help, but I was able to find the English Department anyway.



The Student Center is glorious and filled with all manner of tasty, fattening things for me to enjoy and is conveniently located right next to Faner Hall so I don't have to worry about getting lost on my way to lunch during those first few days of the semester. This trashcan, by far, was the greatest thing about the Student Center:



We kept finding random Easter eggs all over campus with jokes inside. A joke: Why was the little cookie so sad? Because his mother was a wafer so long. Har har har...




I also had some appointments to check out appartments. I found the one I want (not the one I thought I'd want going by websites) and though I haven't yet, I will pay the deposit and it will be mine. It's not too far from campus, so I am excited.

No comments: