Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Busy Weeks Ahead

These past couple weeks have been sort of a blur in this office. The interns have spent several hours logging submissions to The Southern Indiana Review, Marielle and I are working on Lee K. Abbott's poster, and Tristan and Whitney have been working on the program for his Ropewalk Reading on January 29. Ron, Jenni, and Adrienne have been getting things set up for the The Association of Writers & Writing Programs (commonly known as AWP) conference in early February.

I am really excited about the coming weeks. Yes, they'll be insanely busy, but man will they be fun. I have never been to a writers' conference before, nor have I had an internship, so this entire semester is going to be filled with new experiences. I look forward to working with Ron and the other interns. We're going to have a blast.

No comments: