Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sudden Anthem

Matthew Guenette, friend and former reality television star, just had his first book Sudden Anthem go up for purchase on Amazon.

You can find it here.

Support him, he's an amazing writer and is going to have a bebe soon.

Told a lady in my fiction class I'd go first in turning in stories, and trade her. I have a thing I thought I could have shaped up enough to take a beating, but I've been sick all week, so basically I am turning in my notes.

Oh well, so it goes, etc.

Jason Brown , grad student at SIU-C started a program called Writers on the Road, where schools basically exchange writers for readings. It's a good thing to do, I think, even if you figure in the travel costs. I myself am a pretty HORRIBLE public speaker at times, and practice is the only thing that makes that better. And whiskey? I don't know, I've just heard.

1 comment:

Name: Matthew Guenette said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.